Being our UI/UX Designer Intern, you are expected to work on new technological product or improve existing ones in terms of product design and usability.
- Exceptional learning attitude, be able to research and work independently
- Excellent communication and creative thinking abilities
- Time management and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to use Adobe Premiere is an advantage
- Ensure all publications, Facebook fan page, and website of the company is effectively branded, visually eye-catching.
- Research and understand user behavior and look into how designing can improve user-friendliness & product performance.
- Prepare wireframe and determine visual/art direction for the product
- Take into account time and budget constraints
- Gain hands-on working experience before graduation and practice before thesis defense (if any)
- Work in a dynamic start-up environment and strong team with diverse background
- Monthly allowance (lunch, parking and living stipends)
- Free snacks and drinks available at office